8.19.2013

Finally back!!

Hey guys,

I am finally back and am going to be able to start writing reviews again. I just finished with my summer school session (which was way more work than any classes I take during the school year) and For the next two weeks I am at home and don't have to work, so this should be a good time for me to catch up.

For those of you I promised reviews to: I am so sorry it took me so long to read/review them and I am going to do my best to get them up as soon as possible! they may not be the first ones up, because I have a ton of backed up books to get up, but they will definitely get up!

I also want to note that there will be a mild shift in genres that are reviewed on this blog. Still romance but there will definitely be a heavier load of M/M romance, I'm sorry if that makes any of you uncomfortable, but those are the books that have been on my bookshelves in the past couple months. That being said, that doesn't mean that that is all I will be posting about. There will still be plenty of other genres being posted, it just might lean a bit more heavily on M/M.

Thank you guys so so much for all of your patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment